Publications on Autism
This section of our website contains information about publications on autism and related issues.
- Our Publications Database contains more than 6,000 citations to a wide range of materials including research studies and reviews, clinical guidance and policy reports.
- The Search Function allows you to search by author, title, subject etc.
- The Latest Research is a list of the latest research studies on autism and related issues
- NICE Guidance contains clinical practice guidelines published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Other Guidance contains guidance on the best way to include and support people on the autism spectrum
- Professional Guidance contains guidance for staff working in specficic sectors, inc. education, health and social care
- Literature Reviews examine the published scientific evidence on key topics
- Legislation and Policies on autism within the United Kingdom
- Our Publications is a list of materials published by the Research Autism information service including our book and our factsheets.
- EasyRead Publications is a link to some publications written in the EasyRead format.
If you know of any other publications we should list on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to supply publications unless we are listed as the publisher. However, if you are a UK resident you may be able to obtain them from your local public library, your college library or direct from the publisher.
- 20 Aug 2021